Welcome Back Victory Family!
This Sunday, April 4th (Easter Sunday) we will be going back to our 2 Services on a Sunday morning, giving people another option. The 9:30am service will be a mask required service, this will give people who are not comfortable with others not wearing a mask to attend a mask required service.
The 11:15am service will be a mask recommeded - what we currently have, nothing is changing for this service.
We welcome anyone who is comfortable in coming to the service in person to either of these services and encourage everyone else to continue to enjoy the livestream, which will only be at 11:15am. We have had powerful services - relevant, encouraging, and life changing.
All safety and health protocols will remain in place.
The Kids Ministry - Birth through 5th grade will be open for both services and will maintain the same mask required and mask recommended guidelines. Therfore, only during the 9:30am service, we will require children ages 3+ to wear a mask.
We continue to cover you in prayer for divine health and safety. We long for the day when this is all behind us and we are ALL able to freely gather together in worship.
We understand some people may not feel comfortable enough to attend, and that’s OK. We respect and honor each person's decision. We are simply opening the doors and inviting people, who are comfortable, to be a part of the reopening process.
Here are the Health and Safety Guidelines for in-person meetings at Victory Church:
In compliance to the CDC recommendations, please do not attend church services if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of any sickness or have had direct contact with someone who likely has or is confirmed to have COVID-19. (Separate and private prayer is available upon request. Email email@example.com to schedule.)
- Anyone over 65, or with underlining conditions that put them at high risk, are recommended to stay home and watch the livestream, or are welcome to attend the 9:30am with mask required.
- Signs with CDC recommendations are posted throughout the building.
- The interior is being professionally sanitized, in addition to heightened and ongoing cleaning by our staff, servers and cleaning crew.
- Hand sanitizer is available, but please wash hands thoroughly with soap & water. Avoid touching eyes, nose or face.
- Masks are recommended, but not mandatory for attendees.*
- Chairs have been arranged to facilitate social distancing.
- People in the same household may sit together, but please keep your distance from others.
- Please refrain from hugging, handshaking, or having physical contact with others.
- Java Cafe will be closed.
- Entry and sanctuary doors will be propped open before and after services.
- There will be no communiqués handed out, nor will offering buckets be passed. Offering boxes are located throughout the building.
- No more than two people are allowed in restrooms at one time.
- Water fountain will not be in use (bring your own water).
* Members are free to wear masks, gloves or take any other precautions felt necessary when arriving to service. If someone wants to wear a mask and does not have one, we will have some available at Resource Center. (While supplies last)
* All Greeters, Ushers and Resource Center servers, and Children's Volunteers are asked to wear a mask while serving at their positions.
* After services, people will be released by rows and encouraged to exit building while keeping their social distancing. Please, no close congregating inside.